does anyone know anything or R we all here to ask questions?

The basics of swimming pool maintenance.
New swimming pool owner's questions.
Help getting started with daily pool care.
beifstu
I'm new here
I'm new here

does anyone know anything or R we all here to ask questions?

Postby beifstu » Thu 12 Jul, 2007 19:32

So many topics with so many views but it seems like nobody is replying...I am here to find answers and I am just as pool dumb today as when I found this forum. you have to admit that when you have a topic with a thousand (plus) views with only 3 or 4 replies the forum is basically useless.

Backglass
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar

Postby Backglass » Thu 12 Jul, 2007 20:17

biefstu. Relax..this is free, remember?

You have been a member a whopping EIGHT days. Try participating and making friends instead of demanding answers from your fellow pool owners.

by the way...I answered your latest question. ;)
beifstu
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby beifstu » Thu 12 Jul, 2007 20:42

you are definately a rare find on this forum and i truly respect the response you left to my other post. I have definately decided to go with a heat pump over a gas heater. though i am still not sure if the lighting should come before the heater
Backglass
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar

Postby Backglass » Thu 12 Jul, 2007 21:02

beifstu wrote:you are definately a rare find on this forum and i truly respect the response you left to my other post. I have definately decided to go with a heat pump over a gas heater. though i am still not sure if the lighting should come before the heater

I guess it's a personal preference. I don't mind swimming in a 70 degree pool. My wife wont put a foot in unless it's 80+. Here in NY, my temp is now 80-84 with a solar blanket and no heater.

A gas heater heats the water very quickly, but is very inefficient. A heat pump is very efficient but the temp rise is much slower.

Return to “Basics for New Pool Owners”