Carpet edges

Stairs, skimmers, jets, drains, lighting, water features
and miscellaneous pool water fixtures and fittings.

Carpet edges

Postby TwinklToeDee » Thu 19 Jul, 2007 08:55

I have an older inground pool. It has edges/ridges(gutters) I am not sure what the are called, that have carpet in the middle of them. Every few feet there are three in wide clips that help hold the liner and in place. Most of the clips are gone and the white is wearing on the aluminum edges. All of the carpet is gone. Can someone help me find where I can purchase replacement edges?


Denise Riches

Return to “Skimmers, Jets, Lighting & Other Pool Fixtures”

Who is online at the Pool Help Forum

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests