Gree Water

Water bugs, swimming insects and sweat bees.
Foaming bubbly water. Frogs in the pool.
Dead animals in the swimming pool.
Cowgirlsun

Gree Water

Postby Cowgirlsun » Tue 03 May, 2005 13:00

Hi I am needing some help. My pool is new last year - in-ground. I have gotten the algae out of it. However, the water still looks green. What do I do to the water blue. I have added pool first aid, and powder shock, and liquid shock. What do I do next?

Re: Gree Water

Postby Guest » Thu 02 Jun, 2005 17:14

Cowgirlsun wrote:Hi I am needing some help. My pool is new last year - in-ground. I have gotten the algae out of it. However, the water still looks green. What do I do to the water blue. I have added pool first aid, and powder shock, and liquid shock. What do I do next?

I am having the same problem. Inground pool and I have cleaned it as much as I can including using SuperFloc, Powder Shock, Algicide 40%, and vacumming it on Drain. Help! My pool looks like a bad lake. :D

Re: Gree Water

Postby Guest » Thu 02 Jun, 2005 21:32

Anonymous wrote:
Cowgirlsun wrote:Hi I am needing some help. My pool is new last year - in-ground. I have gotten the algae out of it. However, the water still looks green. What do I do to the water blue. I have added pool first aid, and powder shock, and liquid shock. What do I do next?

I am having the same problem. Inground pool and I have cleaned it as much as I can including using SuperFloc, Powder Shock, Algicide 40%, and vacumming it on Drain. Help! My pool looks like a bad lake. :D

Shock the crap out of it.. if 2 bottles of 2KG powder don't work, try the next day 4KG. My pool is 120,000 Litres of water and it took 7 bottles of powder shock.

Return to “General Pool Water Problems”