no pressure

Pool pumps, pool filters and the plumbing of
swimming pools. Sand filters, cartridge filters,
fabric filters and alternative filter media.

no pressure

Postby Guest » Mon 30 Jul, 2007 23:51

I recentley had an algae problem turning my water greenAfter a a bottle of banish and much bleach my water is noe cloudy blue.Everything is balanced,But,I am getting no pressure from my pressur gauge on the filter.Could thats have something to do with the water not clearing?how do I fix it?My filter is sand filter with new sand 2 months ago,my pump is brand new.

Backglass
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar

Re: no pressure

Postby Backglass » Tue 31 Jul, 2007 09:04

Anonymous wrote:I recentley had an algae problem turning my water greenAfter a a bottle of banish and much bleach my water is noe cloudy blue.Everything is balanced,But,I am getting no pressure from my pressur gauge on the filter.Could thats have something to do with the water not clearing?how do I fix it?My filter is sand filter with new sand 2 months ago,my pump is brand new.

Is your filter set to "filter"? Your pressure gauge reads zero with the pump on? Is water coming out of the return? If so, it may just be a bad gauge as even a filter with no sand in it at all should read higher than zero.
===============================
I'm no expert...just a long time pool owner. The real experts are at www . troublefreepool . com

Download Bleachcalc free at troublefreepool . com /files/BleachCalc262.exe and start saving money on chemicals.

Return to “Pool Pumps, Filters, Plumbing & Piping”