Anyone buy from SunEnterprises?

The basics of swimming pool maintenance.
New swimming pool owner's questions.
Help getting started with daily pool care.
mmm6075
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast

Anyone buy from SunEnterprises?

Postby mmm6075 » Mon 03 Apr, 2006 23:01

I have found a great deal on an above ground pool at sunenterprises, but I have been unable to find any information on this company or it's customer service. Has anyone dealt with this company?
The pool I am looking at is a 15' round Sandstone pool. Anyone have one of these?

Thanks
-Mike

dood

Above ground pool

Postby dood » Wed 05 Apr, 2006 15:41

I hadn't heard of them till now. Why not call up customer service and give it a "test run".
They appear to have a good track record and have been around for 10 years. See this BBB report.
DEPET

Sun Enterprise

Postby DEPET » Tue 23 May, 2006 13:18

I bought a pool from them last year ..... and I would buy another from them in the future should I ever need too. Call them with any question and they will give you a very polite and concise answer. There is no high pressure sale tactics or anything like that. I was skeptical at first but the more questions I asked the more I liked what I was hearing and they delivered as promised. Hope this helps.

Re: Anyone buy from SunEnterprises?

Postby Guest » Wed 28 Jun, 2006 23:17

mmm6075 wrote:I have found a great deal on an above ground pool at sunenterprises, but I have been unable to find any information on this company or it's customer service. Has anyone dealt with this company?
The pool I am looking at is a 15' round Sandstone pool. Anyone have one of these?

Thanks
-Mike
beware they do not take care of the people they sell to I purchased a 21x41 pool in nov. 2005 couldn,t install it until this summer and any problems I have had have fallen on deaf ears because of their 10 day policy. If you don't find a problem for the first 10 days they will not cover any problems. The stair pad that float on top of the water instead of under the steps and the solar reel that the sales person sent that wasn,t what we talked about at the time of the deal. These are my proble because the weren,t discovered within the 10 days.

Return to “Basics for New Pool Owners”