my 6 year old splasher pool has expolded

Adding chemicals, vacuuming, backwashing,
brushing, filter care, filter cleaning, replacing
worn or broken pool parts
rachelhoare

my 6 year old splasher pool has expolded

Postby rachelhoare » Fri 31 Aug, 2007 16:57

hi all need some advice my 12'' splasher pool has just exploded with 5 children in it at the time (no one hurt just minor cuts and grazes) it has flooded my hole garden and next doors garden the box with the heater and pump have got wet to do you think they will be ok if i let them dry out as i am not sure if i sould get a new one the kids dont really want one it really scared them, i would like another but not sure if i should get another metal one or a pvc one the metal one went due to rust, i have the heater if it still works so wont be much to get a new pool but what should i go for any help would be great kind regards a very wet rachel :cry:

mr_clean
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar

Postby mr_clean » Fri 31 Aug, 2007 17:27

I have never heard of a 12inch pool having a heater.

Is this a Intex Ellipse Frame Pool 12' x 24' x 48". ? something close and has blowup ring at top.

Basically there all the same except for frame like you said.
Keep a better eye on air-ring being full and not having slow air leak, no objects in pool that could pop it, pinch it and do not let kids hang on it. Did it pop at one of the ends of pool?
Backglass
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar

Postby Backglass » Mon 03 Sep, 2007 16:04

mr_clean wrote:I have never heard of a 12inch pool having a heater.

I have never heard of a twelve inch pool!!! :lol:
===============================
I'm no expert...just a long time pool owner. The real experts are at www . troublefreepool . com

Download Bleachcalc free at troublefreepool . com /files/BleachCalc262.exe and start saving money on chemicals.

Return to “Routine Pool Cleaning & Maintenance”