Chemical Levels. Strange to me.

What is floc, clarifier, stabilizer, cyanuric acid,
algaecide, brightener, dichlor, sodium hypo,
sodium bisulfate, ....??
msikes
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby msikes » Mon 19 Nov, 2007 03:41

Thanks for the reply. When the plaster company redid the job, the did a browncoat (or they also said bond coat) Some stuff called MULTICOAT SCRATCH KOTE 2000.

They chipped about 6 inches down from the tile, and around the drains and outlets lights etc. Now, the parts that were chipped away are dark, and the parts that were browncoated are lighter. So now I have two toned plaster. (Gray of course. Where they cut around my trim tiles they left chunks of the old plaster (darker). I also see quite a few footprints in it. I am really bummed out. I paid alot of money, and the last part of this whole build has pretty much ruined the look of it.

I am in So Cal. (La Habra) Anyone know of a good plaster company? I may just get it redone again. I cant stand looking at it the way it is. Not for the money I paid for a pool that is less than a year old.

mr_clean
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar

Postby mr_clean » Tue 20 Nov, 2007 15:01

I am in So Cal. (La Habra) Anyone know of a good plaster company? I may just get it redone again. I cant stand looking at it the way it is. Not for the money I paid for a pool that is less than a year old.

I would complain to PB again about bad work they did & not except it. You can also take pictures of areas that you do not like & talk to a lawyer.

Return to “Pool Chemical Problems & Swimming Pool Chemicals”