need to find a slide water supply thingie'

Discussions that do not fit into any of the
swimming pool categories and general topics.

need to find a slide water supply thingie'

Postby mspool » Tue 25 Apr, 2006 11:04

does anyone know where online I can get a slide part, and tell me what the name of this is? what I need is the tube that connects to the spigot located just below the slide ladder (water source -it is a regular outside faucet that you would normally attach a yard water hose to) and goes up to the hole that makes the water go down the slide to make it wet. what is this called and where do I get such a thing?


Pool water slide help

Postby Pooll » Tue 25 Apr, 2006 14:37

Do you know a make or model, or perhaps you could take a photo of it.

Return to “Poolside - General Discussions”

Who is online at the Pool Help Forum

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests