Communication break down

Chlorinating, maintaining the right chlorine levels,
chlorine problems. Dichlor, trichlor, cal hypo, bleach,
granules, chlorine pucks and chlorine sticks.
shell
I'm new here
I'm new here

Communication break down

Postby shell » Thu 10 Apr, 2008 10:30

Ok I have a pentair intellitouch and a polaris autoclear plus. Everything was working fine with the system until I had lightning hit and I had to have my inside wall mounted controller replaced the intellitouch circuit board was replaced and the polaris autoclear plus controller was replaced. Since this was all done I now have to reset the autoclear plus controller evertime the pool automatically or manually starts in order for the sanitizing light to come on and for the correct salt amount to display. It's like the polaris is not communicating with the pentair or vice versa. It makes good chlorine and reads fine when I hit the reset button but other than that the polaris comes on reads 3000 reguardless of the salt amount and gives no trouble codes and does not generate chlorine until I push the restart button. My inside controller is in auto for the salt cell and will read the correct salt content but also only when I reset the autoclear plus. Polaris sent me a new control board but it's doing the same thing as the old one.

Strannik-au
Swimming Pool Wizard
Swimming Pool Wizard

Postby Strannik-au » Fri 11 Apr, 2008 05:46

I'm not an AutoClear expert, but i would imagine there is an option in a menu which tells one of the units that it needs to connect.

Return to “Chlorine”