ENJOY brand pool chemicals

What is floc, clarifier, stabilizer, cyanuric acid,
algaecide, brightener, dichlor, sodium hypo,
sodium bisulfate, ....??
Ryan

Postby Ryan » Thu 15 May, 2008 08:31

Well, I am new to this forum and a new pool owner. I just purchased my first house and theres a pool!
I went to the local pool store and the owner told me what I would need. So I first shocked the pool and used the algaecide.
As far as weekly chemicals go he told me I should use the Enjoy brand chemicals. They came in a box with 4 bottles and 2 tablets...put 2 tablets in the filter and let dissolve and then put 1 bottle of chemicals in every week.

I did a search for this brand, and I cant find anything...has anyone heard of them or was he just trying to get rid of them?

If anyone does use it, is it any good or should I be using something else? :?:

wh099470
I'm new here
I'm new here

Enjoy Brand Pool Chemicals

Postby wh099470 » Sun 25 May, 2008 18:20

Ryan

I saw your post and decided to reply. I am a pool owner of 5 years now and I have used Enjoy since the pool was built. I also have tried to find this product online thinking I may be able to find it cheaper online but like you never found anything. I can tell you from experience that this product is very good. Maintenance is so easy. I apparently have a bigger pool then you and mine is an inground 21 X 40 in size. I put two tablets in each of the skimmers and two bottles of the power.

I like this product because it is easy to use, doesn't irretaite your skin, doesn't discolor your clothes and it doesn't have any long term effects on the liner. The only thing else I have to do is adjust the PH.
Wayne Higgins
Petey344

ENJOY Pool Care Products

Postby Petey344 » Thu 12 Feb, 2009 15:02

The ENJOY brand Pool Care Products can be purchased

Postby Guest » Wed 11 Mar, 2009 08:20

ENJOY isn't another form of bacqacil is it?
Larry
Pool Forums Admin
My Pool: Pool Pro
Exclusively tiled concrete pools

Postby Larry » Wed 11 Mar, 2009 09:09

I think enjoy is a tablet chlorine with a copper additive.

There is no Bacquacil in it and it is not compatible with biguanides.
ahrjmr
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: I have an above ground round 24' pool that is 52" in depth. It has a sand filter.

Postby ahrjmr » Tue 19 May, 2009 07:35

Hi,
I am switching from baquacil to ENJOY. I have already removed baquacil from my pool and changed the sand in the filter. I purchased an ENJOY kit that is good for 30,000 gallons. My pool has approx. 14,000 gallons. The instructions says to disolve all the "pucks" in the skimmer and use 3 bottles once a week. Because my pool only has 14,000 gallons of water should I only use 1.5 bottles once a week?

Thanks.

Jim
lovin and relaxin

Postby lovin and relaxin » Thu 21 May, 2009 15:53

We have had our pool 8 years. The first two years we used bacquacil & the heat, the rain, the this the that simply kept us "working" in our pool. We were told about Enjoy about a satisfied customer & scrambled to find it. This is the most simple easy to use and other than skimming off the top of the pool & vacuuming once a week, I spend all my time relaxing in my pool. This is our 6th summer with Enjoy & I recommend it highly.
chem geek
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader

Postby chem geek » Thu 21 May, 2009 21:30

Larry wrote:I think enjoy is a tablet chlorine with a copper additive.

There is no Bacquacil in it and it is not compatible with biguanides.

This is my understanding as well -- that is has copper sulfate which is used to prevent algae growth. One must be careful not to use too much nor to have the pH rise or else one can get copper staining and green hair (for blonds).
mckemp

Postby mckemp » Mon 01 Jun, 2009 11:00

can you buy Enjoy online? my supplier went out of business and can't find another
ahrjmr
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: I have an above ground round 24' pool that is 52" in depth. It has a sand filter.

Postby ahrjmr » Wed 03 Jun, 2009 09:29

Go to the N.Jonas Company web site and email one of the sales reps. The link is
http://www.njonas.com/

Postby Guest » Thu 25 Jun, 2009 12:39

My husband was told it was silver we love it hair and skin look great! We just have a hard time finding it. It is sooooo much better then salt water systems
Eddy

Postby Eddy » Sat 27 Jun, 2009 10:50

Hello, I have a 21' x 54" round pool, which is the best shape, because all leaves and dirt end up in the middle of the pool for easy cleaning. I have been using Enjoy for eight years. I'm very satisfied and I can't imagine using anything else.I put the tablets in the skimmer once a month, spread a bottle of Enjoy on pool surface and then pour four ounces of Algaecide-30 then four ounces of Ultra Blue. The last two products from Aqua Pro. I use a net type skimmer that fastens via velcro to pool rail and it removes everything even pollen, which is the most difficult to deal with. I vacuum when needed, which varies according to use. I attribute my crystal clear water for the most part to my filter, which is a cartridge type. I bought one that was designed for a larger pool. I did this for extra capacity. This filter doesn't need to be back washed, in fact it only gains 4-6 Lbs for the whole season then I soak it with $10. bottle of cartridge cleaner,and buy the way this is the same cartridge that came with the pool then let it dry and I'm ready for next season. Another important tip is to use a premium pool cover with a cable fastener or clips or both. Every spring ,except for one, because of a hole which is easy to patch,I take the cover off and the water is clear. the cover is eight years old too. I clean, dry and fold the cover for storage. It also helps that the dealer offers free water testing.
I hope this helps anyone who has trouble keeping their pool clean.

Eddy
junkjax

Postby junkjax » Thu 02 Jul, 2009 12:44

I have been using Enjoy for 6 years. I use it because it is suppose to be gentle on my wifes hair, chlorine messes up her expensive hair dyes and Enjoy does not bother it, it is easy to maintain the pool with it although the purple pucks sometimes leave a stain, , it can be expensive, they do make several diff. sizes for diff. size pools. lots of luck.
jimnterri

Postby jimnterri » Tue 04 Aug, 2009 17:39

Check at garypool.net. I found Enjoy there.
POOLGRL

Postby POOLGRL » Sun 09 Aug, 2009 19:23

I just started using Enjoy this season and I have these stains that are brownish black on the bottom of the pool. They were not there when we opened the pool. I am guessing it is the black pucks we use with the Enjoy. Does anyone know how to get rid of these stains? I've tried everything.

Return to “Pool Chemical Problems & Swimming Pool Chemicals”