SOS!! whoever responded to chemical question

What is floc, clarifier, stabilizer, cyanuric acid,
algaecide, brightener, dichlor, sodium hypo,
sodium bisulfate, ....??
mspool

SOS!! whoever responded to chemical question

Postby mspool » Sun 07 May, 2006 08:19

that sounds like what I have. it is a layer of dust all over the pool floor when i vacuumed it seemed to just stir it up and what did get vacuumed looked like it was coming back in through the jets. help do not know what to do. should I vacuum to waste? how do you do that the settings on my filter are: filter, rinse, drain, whirlpool, backwash, test.

Pool Helper

Repeat post

Postby Pool Helper » Sun 07 May, 2006 15:52

You asked this question in another post.

If you would like to continue a topic then reply to that topic. If you want to ask a question then choose the relevant forum/subforum and post your question once. Follow up your queries in that topic rather than start a new one each time.
Kayla

chemical problems

Postby Kayla » Wed 05 Jul, 2006 12:36

I over shocked my pool and now I have a thick cloud of dust on the pool floor and when I try to vaccum it just clouds up the hole pool. How do I get rid of this powder on the pool floor? Please Help!

Re: chemical problems

Postby Guest » Wed 23 Aug, 2006 13:13

Kayla wrote:I over shocked my pool and now I have a thick cloud of dust on the pool floor and when I try to vaccum it just clouds up the hole pool. How do I get rid of this powder on the pool floor? Please Help!

kala you have mustard algae. have you treated with either yellow out or a copper based algaecide and lots of chlorine?
after treating you "HAVE TO" vacuum to waste to remove the debris

Return to “Pool Chemical Problems & Swimming Pool Chemicals”