Electrical shock

Discussions that do not fit into any of the
swimming pool categories and general topics.
jmoc_1
Pool Newbie
Pool Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu 31 Jul, 2008 09:24

Electrical shock

Postby jmoc_1 » Thu 31 Jul, 2008 09:32

I have inground pool. When getting out of pool and concrete is wet i get a very lifht shock. also whe touching the coupling the same light shock. I have turned off power to pool at panel box in house and still get shock. this doesn't always a happen but i'm still worried. please hel[


Guest

Postby Guest » Thu 31 Jul, 2008 17:09

I would call in an electrician. It's too dangerous of a situation not to do that.

Return to “Poolside - General Discussions”

Who is online at the Pool Help Forum

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests