Pool Forums Admin
My Pool: Inground concrete 72m2
Tiled overflow pool
2 Hp pump mono
Fiberglass sand filter 920mm
Tiled deck

Become a Moderator

Postby Larry » Tue 11 Nov, 2008 03:55

If you would like to become a moderator for the Pool Help Forums applications are now open. Please post your application here or sticky me.

Thanks
Larry

muss08
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar

Postby muss08 » Tue 11 Nov, 2008 22:50

Hello Larry. I would like to become a moderator. I am not sure exactly how to apply but I can list my qualifications in the field. I have been in the business for 6 years. I am an APSP Certified Service Professional. Besides the basic tech 1 and 2 schools I have approx. 30 hours in advanced water chemistry and 20 hours in various other aspects (motors, swimming pools and pets, cover installations, plumbing, etc.). I have completed Jandy technical school (pumps, heaters, control systems, and salt water generators), Raypak heater school, and Pentair's technical school. I also have completed some of the online tests Hayward offers. The company I work for offers closing/openings, new construction, renovations and repairs- most of which I do myself. If I need to do anything else please let me know.
APSP Certified Service Pro
Jandy Tech School
Pentair Tech Training
Raypak Heater School
5 yrs experience
Phlimm
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast

Postby Phlimm » Sat 22 Nov, 2008 16:07

I don't want to be a mod, but just a note on the operation of the forum. It seems that if I check the "Log me on automatically" checkbox and try to login, I get an error.
Phlimm
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast

Postby Phlimm » Sat 22 Nov, 2008 16:09

Well I tried to edit my previous post to add in the error text, but cannot edit here...so this is the error received. Using Win2000 with Firefox v2.0.0.14

phpBB : Critical Error

Error updating session key

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'havuz_org.pool_sessions_keys' doesn't exist

INSERT INTO pool_sessions_keys(key_id, user_id, last_ip, last_login) VALUES ('e4e1be1d7bbfe8e59f9c5175e4c77c5b', 6793, '48d0198b', 1227388084)

Line : 235
File : sessions.php
Larry
Pool Forums Admin
My Pool: Inground concrete 72m2
Tiled overflow pool
2 Hp pump mono
Fiberglass sand filter 920mm
Tiled deck

Postby Larry » Sun 23 Nov, 2008 15:48

Thanks Phlimm
The software for the forum is a little dated and is being upgraded.
aquamom
Pool Newbie
Pool Newbie
My Pool: 27x52 Aquasphere Conquest AGP (approx.17,100 gal)
1 HP Pentair Dynamo Pump & SD-40 Sand Filter
TF-100 Test Kit
BBB User- Salt Added

Postby aquamom » Mon 24 Nov, 2008 08:59

Hi Larry,

I would love to be a moderator. I have had a lot of experiance with phpbb (this one needs MAJOR updating,LOL) forums. I use to own/run several private mom groups.

I am a SAHM, so pretty much live on this thing when I have freetime. And we have a 27x52 AGP that I do all the maintence on. Cleaning/chems, What ever it takes to keep it sparkling clean!! So I would love to help out anyway I can.

Thanks,
Laura

Added post that ended up in spam trap due to word "po*?!n"

Hi Larry!
WOW finally after many long months I can actually log back in! Anyway, I agree with muss. I just got some po**n site invite from wetgirl. NO THANKS!
Anyway, I like the idea of a private group. It doens't take much to register and it helps keep down the spam bots. PHPBB type forums are notorious for getting a lot of spam. At least that was my experiance when I was running my own phpbb forum. I personally had to approve each membership. At least that way I could see a legit email address from a fake one.(spam bot)
Also, I would love to be a moderator. I will update my info in my profile as well.
Thanks, Laura
AnthonyEnror
Pool Care Proficient
Pool Care Proficient

Hair Hair pieces - Natural splendor Or Artificial Locks

Postby AnthonyEnror » Fri 25 Aug, 2017 13:55

Individuals market their head of hair to be able to wig Wigs
manufacturers which craft hair pieces at their store. Before this the hair goes thru numerous functions. The hair will be cleaned out, chemical taken care of Wigs
, colored, then reduce and also crafted into hair pieces.

It is easier to complement hair pieces from human hair to the hue of your organic head of hair Wigs For Women
. These may also be permed, reduce, hit dehydrated, and formed in the same way you'd use your current natural splendor. Hair pieces therefore produced have a very natural search and therefore are more supple as compared to their particular artificial counterparts. Real hair can be better. So Wigs
, hair pieces made from them are furthermore are more durable.

They're made out of man-made fibers. In comparison to hair hairpieces Wigs For Black Women
, the actual hair pieces coming from manufactured hair cannot be restyled at home. Furthermore, you can't alter their particular shade coming from what has recently been dyed by the manufacturers.

Artificial hairpieces are less costly than others made from human hair, but to get a better plus much more normal look you might need to buy a high priced top quality. Manufactured hairpieces maintain his or her condition much better in comparison to wigs made from Wigs
person locks.
AnthonyEnror
Pool Care Proficient
Pool Care Proficient

Curly hair Hair pieces : Real human hair As well as Artificial Curly hair

Postby AnthonyEnror » Fri 25 Aug, 2017 13:56

Folks sell their head of hair to hairpiece Wigs For Women
suppliers that craft hairpieces at their store. Before this the hair goes thru several processes. The head of hair is cleaned out, chemical treated Wigs For Women
, coloured, after which lower and also constructed into hair pieces.

It can be simpler to go with hair pieces via real hair to the hue of your own normal head of hair Wigs
. It may be also permed, reduce, hit dried up, and created equally as you'd probably use the real hair. Wigs thus made have a natural appear and they are softer compared to his or her man made alternatives. Natural splendor can be more robust. Consequently Wigs
, hairpieces made out of options furthermore stronger.

These are created from man-made fibers. When compared to head of hair wigs Wigs For Women
, the actual wigs from artificial curly hair can't be restyled in your house. Moreover, you can not modify his or her colour from what needs recently been coloured by the manufacturers.

Synthetic hair pieces are cheaper than these made from human hair, however to get a much better plus much more organic appear you may want to purchase a high priced top quality. Synthetic wigs retain his or her shape far better in comparison with wigs made from Wigs
individual head of hair.
AnthonyEnror
Pool Care Proficient
Pool Care Proficient

Hair Hairpieces - Real Hair As well as Synthetic Hair

Postby AnthonyEnror » Fri 25 Aug, 2017 14:32

People promote their head of hair for you to hairpiece Human Hair Wigs
manufacturers whom build hair pieces from their store. Prior to this hair goes through many procedures. The hair is actually washed, chemically handled Clip In Hair Extensions
, coloured, and then lower and designed directly into wigs.

It is simpler to match hairpieces via human hair towards the hue of your natural curly hair Wigs
. It may also be permed, reduce, whack dehydrated, and formed just as you'd probably use your real hair. Hairpieces as a result made possess a holistic seem and so are softer than their artificial counterparts. Real human hair can also be more robust. Thus Wigs
, hairpieces made from choices furthermore more durable.

These are generally made from man-made fibers. When compared to head of hair hairpieces Lace Front Wigs
, the wigs coming from artificial curly hair can not be restyled in your house. Moreover, you are unable to alter their own colour through what has already been coloured through the manufacturers.

Artificial hair pieces are less expensive than those made out of real human hair, but to have a much better and more organic search you might need to purchase a high priced high quality. Manufactured hair pieces retain his or her design greater in comparison to wigs produced from Wigs For Women
human being head of hair.

Return to “News & Announcements from the Pool Forum”