What's Up With This Forum?

Liner issues and problems installing or
maintaining above ground swimming pools.

What's Up With This Forum?

Postby Guest » Fri 20 Feb, 2009 08:14

Ya know, I've been visiting this forum for quite a while now and I never see much in the way of answers to difficult questions. Yeah, lots of answers for the simple stuff, but nothing for the middle to advanced user.
Is this forum moderated? Seems to me if you're going to start a forum such as this, you need to be prepared to offer some help.

Go down any list and you'll see a high number of views with little to no replies. I recently asked a simple question about liner installation and got no replies-- guess I stumped the panel??? I added a reply to my own question after I ended up doing some extensive research.

Does anyone know of a forum where I can get some answers in a reasonable amount of time.

chem geek
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader

Pool Forum

Postby chem geek » Fri 20 Feb, 2009 13:08

Trouble Free Pool (TFP). For example, see this thread. I only answer questions for which I feel competent to answer them, so that's generally regarding pool/spa water chemistry. TFP is my primary "home" with regard to forums though I frequent others such as this one.

By the way, are you the same "Jack Sparrow" (see this thread) who posted here on TFP?

Richard

Re: What's Up With This Forum?

Postby Guest » Wed 25 Feb, 2009 04:53

This forum just got an upgrade.

I wonder if it will get better now. It sure seems much faster and slicker.

Time will tell

Return to “Liner & Above Ground Pools”