OK, seriously, we request the folllowing when using these public forums:
- Try to use descriptive titles when posting a new topic. It makes it easier for us because we know what to expect before we read the thread. Compare "Please help" and "I messed up" to "Water level dropped overnight" and "I added too much chlorine - now what?".
- Try to adhere to English writing standards; i.e. at a minimum use Capital letters at the start of a sentence and break your post into sentences and paragraphs.
- DO NOT SHOUT!
- Avoid profanities. If you feel the need to swear say "#!!?%" or something similar.
- Refrain from posting adverts or links not directly related to the post in question. That includes things like, "Our company can fix your leak. Call 0800-spammer or visit http://www.example.com ". If you wish to partner with us or you want to advertise or promote your site or product on these forums, then contact me to discuss it.
- Have fun here. Ask your questions, help others with their problems and share your fun-filled pool experiences (as well as the downers) .