Fair price on Weekly Pool Maintenance

The basics of swimming pool maintenance.
New swimming pool owner's questions.
Help getting started with daily pool care.
XtremelyTropical
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast

Postby XtremelyTropical » Fri 27 Feb, 2009 10:46

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what a fair price on a weekly pool maintenance service would be for a pool approx 20' x 15'. I live in Central Fl.

(i'm not looking for bids here. i just would like to know what a fair price would be)

Artificial Palm Trees and NEW Palm Tree Mailbox! http://www.xtremelytropical.com - Commercial grade/Residential Pricing. Seeking Distributors.
Larry
Pool Forums Admin
My Pool: Pool Pro
Exclusively tiled concrete pools

Re: Fair price on Weekly Pool Maintenance

Postby Larry » Fri 27 Feb, 2009 11:31

Welcome to the forums XtremelyTropical

There was a recent thread about pool maintenance costs in Orlando. It includes some warnings from our members about how companies keep their costs down and what it could do to you and your pool.

The figure that was mentioned was $75 - $110 a month. I assume it varies a bit depending on the location and size of the pool.
XtremelyTropical
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast

Postby XtremelyTropical » Wed 04 Mar, 2009 17:11

Larry,

Thank you so much for your help. I will definately check out the link to that thread.
Artificial Palm Trees and NEW Palm Tree Mailbox! http://www.xtremelytropical.com - Commercial grade/Residential Pricing. Seeking Distributors.
desc5

Postby desc5 » Thu 11 Jun, 2009 09:57

Good day,

My wife and I recently purchased a vacational home in Kissimmee, Florida and we kept the pool maintenance company who were with the previous owners.
So far so good they seem to be doing a good job, maintenance every week for $128.00 per month.
It might be a bit expensive I don't know, since we live in Scotland for most of the year this is the first time I have owned a pool so it's all new to me!

Return to “Basics for New Pool Owners”