Barracuda G3 patterning

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
A surfr uc
I'm new here
I'm new here

Barracuda G3 patterning

Postby A surfr uc » Sun 05 Jul, 2009 16:32

My G3 is doing exactly the same pattern in the pool. I did everything in the manual - moved the weight, allowed the hose to lay in the sun -I even switched each link in a different position. Has anyone had this problem? It's pretty annoying; I'll put it anywhere in the pool and within 10 minutes, it's doing it again. Thanks for any help!! 8)

elf

Barracuda G3 patterning

Postby elf » Sun 05 Jul, 2009 18:35

after letting each hose lay straight Individually in the sun and dry out, take each one and let it hang from your hand. If it hangs straight then it should still work ok but if it turns/bends then it can cause this problem.

When pulling out your baracuda when swimming I suggest taking apart each hose letting each one lay straight or run it along the side of your pool pulled straight when it's all connected. To many people rap their hoses in a circle like a garden hose and when these hoses dry will keep the memory and stay this way.

did it do this when you first installed it into your pool?
A surfr uc
I'm new here
I'm new here

Barracuda G3 patterning

Postby A surfr uc » Mon 06 Jul, 2009 16:31

No it just started in the last few months.
A surfr uc
I'm new here
I'm new here

Barracuda G3 patterning

Postby A surfr uc » Sat 25 Jul, 2009 13:58

Anyone else have any suggestions? I laid it out in the sun for hours, changed the position of each of the links, stretched it out in the pool, bought another link so it can go further in the pool, moved the weight and nothing! It still patterns - very frustrating!! Thanks!

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”