Wasp Infestation

Introduce yourself and let us know who you are.
We are happy to have you here!
delmonteken
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: My pool is about 7.5 mtrs long and 3.5 mtrs wide. mosiac tiles with a seal holding a ball motif. the depth of the pool starts at 1 mtr down to a depth of 1.5mtrs. 7020 imperial gallons of water

Wasp Infestation

Postby delmonteken » Mon 20 Jul, 2009 12:49

Hello Everyone
I am new to this forum as I have only just come across this site. I had a bad bout of wasps lannding on my pool as soon as the pump started running. I was reading an article in the local rag and found out that a good solution to help get rid of the wasps was to use liquid washing up liquid. Has anyone tried this as I have and it works, three ways softens your water if it is hard breaksdown the sun oil and other grime round the surface of the pool and kills and drowns the wasps. It does work I have tried it, the wasps soon get thhe message and disappear to the bottom of the pool or fly off and dont return. :thumbup:

Wasp Infestation

Postby Guest » Fri 24 Jul, 2009 09:28

Hi, this was actually my idea, I gave it to the costa blanca news where you saw it.
The solution works well, call me 610669216 for further info

delmonteken wrote:Hello Everyone
I am new to this forum as I have only just come across this site. I had a bad bout of wasps lannding on my pool as soon as the pump started running. I was reading an article in the local rag and found out that a good solution to help get rid of the wasps was to use liquid washing up liquid. Has anyone tried this as I have and it works, three ways softens your water if it is hard breaksdown the sun oil and other grime round the surface of the pool and kills and drowns the wasps. It does work I have tried it, the wasps soon get thhe message and disappear to the bottom of the pool or fly off and dont return. :thumbup:
PoolShark

Wasp Infestation

Postby PoolShark » Sun 25 Oct, 2009 16:47

Hi, that was an interesting fact. How much soap liquid do you use and what is your method in general.

Thnkx
mkiefer

Wasp Infestation

Postby mkiefer » Sat 21 May, 2011 16:47

What brand do you recommend? And how much? Doesn't this type of detergent burn your eyes while swimming in the pool?

Return to “Welcome Aboard”