Online Pool Stores

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
mommyjess
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: I have an in ground pool, shaped like a pea with a small jacuzzi on the side and a barbecue stall and gazebo...do not really have an idea about the size..:)

Online Pool Stores

Postby mommyjess » Thu 24 Sep, 2009 23:31

Hi Guys....I am Jess, mother of three and living here NJ...this our first year of having a pool...we didn't have a pool installed until my youngest turned 8 and was good enough to swim...so winter is closing in and would like to get some advice on where to get some of the best winterizing products for closing down our pool...i have found some site online..like poolproducts and lelies...they offer good products but this is the first time ill be ordering online...have you guys tried ordering online?..how soon were you able to get the products?....or is it cheaper to hire someone locally?

J Brauning Swim

Online Pool Stores

Postby J Brauning Swim » Wed 17 Feb, 2010 22:59

Hello! If you are still looking for a fast, low cost, reliable pool store, Swim USA carries all major pool products and offers free delivery to your house. Orders are shipped within hours of the order confirmation. We also follow up to ensure satisfaction! Check us out or call customer service. Feel free to browse our selection, check our specials page as we always run giveaways, free merchandise, sales & promotions. Also, we have a "do it yourself" page that includes calculators, tips & advice for almost every troubleshooting circumstance.

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”