Hello everyone :)

Introduce yourself and let us know who you are.
We are happy to have you here!
Splash and Relax
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby Splash and Relax » Wed 10 Feb, 2010 07:19

Hi to all,

Just wanted to come say hi before I start posting my questions and help to those that need it :)

I have basically come here in search of something to do with a little spare time I have in the week days and to try and share my knowledge of swimming pools, pool treatments and many other subjects on pools, hot tubs and some other garden leisure products we deal with :)

I hope its ok to pass on some of my links to helpful pages and sites I have found, help to build and just generally find of interest and high quality info for most pool problems etc etc.

I think that will do for now so I dont bore you all, but if you want to know any more about feel free to ask and I will share all :p

Larry
Pool Forums Admin
My Pool: Pool Pro
Exclusively tiled concrete pools

Postby Larry » Fri 12 Feb, 2010 03:03

Hi Splash and Relax and welcome to the pool forums

I look forward to your input and help here. It is preferable to share your knowledge than to link to potentially useful information and the pool forum visitors will visit the sites in your signature when they receive useful help and information from you.

Larry
jenniferhoops
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast

Postby jenniferhoops » Fri 22 Jul, 2011 00:33

Splash and Relax wrote:Hi to all,

Just wanted to come say hi before I start posting my questions and help to those that need it :)

I have basically come here in search of something to do with a little spare time I have in the week days and to try and share my knowledge of swimming pools, pool treatments and many other subjects on pools, hot tubs and some other garden leisure products we deal with :)

I hope its ok to pass on some of my links to helpful pages and sites I have found, help to build and just generally find of interest and high quality info for most pool problems etc etc.

I think that will do for now so I dont bore you all, but if you want to know any more about feel free to ask and I will share all :p

Hello Splash and Relax,

Welcome to the board and hi. If i would have any problem regarding swimming pool and other leakage then i will definitely asking from you. Thanks.
We provides protection against low water flow, lead leaching, corrosion and Water Leaks.
drg123
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 16 x 32 inground vinyl liner sand filter

Postby drg123 » Mon 20 May, 2013 07:30

Hi,
I'm hoping you can answer a question. I'm not sure how I post a question on this site. I've looked all over but I guess I'm missing it.
Thanks in advance.

Return to “Welcome Aboard”