automatic pool cleaner??

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....

automatic pool cleaner??

Postby Guest » Thu 22 Apr, 2010 13:51

having all kinds of problems with a suction automatic pool vacuum running off filtration system. hose getting tangled up due to location of where the hose is hooked up, weak suction at one of the locations of hook up, and just want to prolong the life of my filtration system.....so, i'm considering an electrical vaccum cleaner. my pool is about 20,000 gallon size pool. can some one make any recommendations on a good reliable electrical vacuum, per your experience. thanks so much.

acroy
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 33k gunite, salt, sta-rite system 3, floor system

automatic pool cleaner??

Postby acroy » Thu 29 Apr, 2010 13:03

Same here - Similar question!

I've come across the "Nitro Wall Climber" on Amazon with excellent reviews
33k gunite, Clearwater salt, 1.5 & 1hp pumps, floor return jets, fountain, System3 DE, Dirt Devil ProV vac, borates. Soon: efficient pump(s), robot cleaner...
riverdogg8899
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast
My Pool: my pool is kidney shaped and about 12,000 gallons

automatic pool cleaner??

Postby riverdogg8899 » Tue 15 Jun, 2010 15:21

Absolutely. Go to www.reliablepoolsolutions.com and check out their line of robotic cleaners. Anyone of them are good.

Good luck,

Rob
www.reliablepoolsolutions.com

Pool User wrote:having all kinds of problems with a suction automatic pool vacuum running off filtration system. hose getting tangled up due to location of where the hose is hooked up, weak suction at one of the locations of hook up, and just want to prolong the life of my filtration system.....so, i'm considering an electrical vaccum cleaner. my pool is about 20,000 gallon size pool. can some one make any recommendations on a good reliable electrical vacuum, per your experience. thanks so much.

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”