Swimming help

Problems relating to the Pool Help Forum website and general forum help.
Suggestions and criticisms that would improve your web experience.
Joeg

Swimming help

Postby Joeg » Sat 19 Jun, 2010 16:53

I would like ideas on how to mark the bottom of my pool without draining it. I want to swim laps with my head straight down rather than looking forward. My pool is wide and without some sort of mark on the bottom I end up zig zagging around he pool. I would also like to mark it where I approach the end.

Small objects won't work because the cleaner will scoop them up unless I want to put them down and pick them up each time.

A weighted line? Or can I mark the bottom (smooth white surface a no pebble tech) without damaging too much?

floridapooltech
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar
My Pool: License # CPO34-283076

Swimming help

Postby floridapooltech » Thu 19 Aug, 2010 20:27

Joeg wrote:I would like ideas on how to mark the bottom of my pool without draining it. I want to swim laps with my head straight down rather than looking forward. My pool is wide and without some sort of mark on the bottom I end up zig zagging around he pool. I would also like to mark it where I approach the end.

Small objects won't work because the cleaner will scoop them up unless I want to put them down and pick them up each time.

A weighted line? Or can I mark the bottom (smooth white surface a no pebble tech) without damaging too much?

They actually sell underwater decals that you can stick to the bottom with water in the pool. I believe they can even be removed in the future without damaging the surface! HERE

Return to “Problems & Suggestions for this Forum”