Pool Care App for Android Phones

The basics of swimming pool maintenance.
New swimming pool owner's questions.
Help getting started with daily pool care.
zebdor44

Postby zebdor44 » Mon 02 Aug, 2010 21:53

Hello,

My name is Zac Lippard and I've recently come out with a pool care application that can be used to store test results that are entered, graph them with previous data to keep track of your pool, and give you chemical recommendations based upon the results you enter. Right now it only tests for Chlorine, pH, and Alkalinity but I plan on adding more (Free Chlorine, Stabilizer, TDS, Salt, and more). Download it today and let me know what you think! There is an online pool guide that is available and F.A.Q. as well on zlippard wordpress com. The app is $1.99 and there is a free trial version available on the Google Android Market. You also can backup your data to an SD card if your phone has one!

Try it today and make your pool care life easier with keeping all your pool info in one convenient location: your phone!

Thanks! :mrgreen:
-Zac

Wasn't sure where the proper forum would be for this so I figured it would be best here. Hope this app is helpful to some!

floridapooltech
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar
My Pool: License # CPO34-283076

Postby floridapooltech » Tue 03 Aug, 2010 21:02

is this app. supposed to be similar to poolcalculator.com(s) app for the iphone to give chemical adjustment recommendations? Or does it just graph differences from previous tests to show irregularities?
zebdor44

Postby zebdor44 » Tue 18 Jan, 2011 10:44

Yes, this app is very similar to poolcalculator.com's app. I have never used that but what my app does is allow you to store multiple swimming pool data and add test result readings for each one. The app will tell you chemical recommendations as well as graph and log the results.

Postby Guest » Tue 18 Jan, 2011 11:39

It sure took long to reply :wtf:
Juliette Johnson

Postby Juliette Johnson » Sun 25 Sep, 2011 23:42

Wow! This is really helpful especially that pool maintenance should be done regularly. This is a great way to be updated with my swimming pool's condition.

Return to “Basics for New Pool Owners”