dirty pool

Adding chemicals, vacuuming, backwashing,
brushing, filter care, filter cleaning, replacing
worn or broken pool parts
sarant

dirty pool

Postby sarant » Tue 10 Aug, 2010 19:29

Hello we cover our pool everytime we swim and when we open it the next time to swim... it's moldy on the inside!! gross!! how do we fix this problem?? Our kids always wants to swim :( HELP!!

lbridges
Swimming Pool Pro
Swimming Pool Pro
My Pool: Geometric 16K gal shotcrete w/exposed aggregate; Pentair EasyTouch w/wireless, 2 Intellibrites, VS-3050 pump, C&C 200 Filter, IC-40 SWG; Heliocol solar. Rocky's reel

dirty pool

Postby lbridges » Tue 10 Aug, 2010 20:18

You probably do not have enough chlorine in the water.

You should get your pool water tested at a pool supply store. Post back the results and we can help you.
andrrewdamien
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast

dirty pool

Postby andrrewdamien » Thu 24 May, 2012 10:58

sarant wrote:Hello we cover our pool everytime we swim and when we open it the next time to swim... it's moldy on the inside!! gross!! how do we fix this problem?? Our kids always wants to swim :( HELP!!

Probably you have to use some cleaning chemical which surely going to help you. Cloudy pool water is unpleasant and ugly to swim in. it's conjointly unhygienic and probably dangerous as cloudy water is home to bacteria and viruses which will cause sicknesses and infections. So you would have to search for proper chemicals available in market.
paint marker
Alvaro8100
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: Owning a swimming pool is an investment in both time and money, but is also a fun activity for every member of your family.

dirty pool

Postby Alvaro8100 » Sat 08 Sep, 2012 14:42

Go swimming whenever you like on your own routine at your own perfect speed.No visiting,no populated regularly,no heavy swimming pool water.
Children and adults can benefit from having a backyard pool and it is important to keep the water clean and safe for all swimmers.You must test your chemical levels regularly,flush your filter,clean out the skimmer basket and vacuum.Vacuuming the pool removes leaves and other debris and helps to keep the water clear.Under normal circumstances,one thorough vacuum per week is usually all you need.
Pool Covers
marcdmoz

dirty pool

Postby marcdmoz » Mon 10 Sep, 2012 03:12

Hi Sarant,

I think you should hire a pool maintenance team that can help you maintain the cleanliness of your swimming pool. So therefore, your problem and worries about your swimming pool will be solved. Remember that cleanliness is a important on swimming pools, so you won't get any diseases or infections, that way you can make sure on the safety of your family. I would like to take advantage of this chance, for Palm Beach residents, I want to refer a company that provides complete pool service in Palm Beach both residential and commercial. Thanks! :wink:

Return to “Routine Pool Cleaning & Maintenance”