Jaccuzi is leaking water

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
Sophiagirl
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: Jandy salted swimming pool (size: 16ft x35ft ) with a spa (7.6ft x6 ft)
Inground pool ; Shape: Oval,
Filter is DE filter

Jaccuzi is leaking water

Postby Sophiagirl » Wed 11 Aug, 2010 12:12

Hello everyone. I have a headache problem. I found our Jaccuzi is leaking water. Our pool is salted in ground with Jaccuzi. It is cool in los angeles this summer ,so we don't often use the pool and jaccuzi this year. My husband found half tank of water in the jaccuzi disappeared yesterday, we added on some water , but it is empty this morning. We don't find any crack even small crack on the surface, the pipes on the ground are all ok. do you have somebody with this kind of experience can tell me what's wrong with it?

floridapooltech
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar
My Pool: License # CPO34-283076

Jaccuzi is leaking water

Postby floridapooltech » Wed 11 Aug, 2010 14:25

Sophiagirl wrote:Hello everyone. I have a headache problem. I found our Jaccuzi is leaking water. Our pool is salted in ground with Jaccuzi. It is cool in los angeles this summer ,so we don't often use the pool and jaccuzi this year. My husband found half tank of water in the jaccuzi disappeared yesterday, we added on some water , but it is empty this morning. We don't find any crack even small crack on the surface, the pipes on the ground are all ok. do you have somebody with this kind of experience can tell me what's wrong with it?

do you happen to know at what water level it stops leaking? You can either let it leak until it stops, then figure out where along that water line the leak is, or purchase a dye leak finder to find it. When you have found the leak, you can either use underwater epoxy, or use a fiberglass repair kit (a little tricky, but can be sanded and painted if done properly).

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”