Hayward GLX-PCB-RITE issues

SWGs, salt water chlorine generators, chlorinators,
ozone generators, UV systems, . . .
geepa63
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 16,000 gallon kidney shaped liner pool. Hayward salt generating. Sand filter

Hayward GLX-PCB-RITE issues

Postby geepa63 » Fri 03 Apr, 2020 16:24

Hello all. I've had the Hayward salt generator system since 2004. A month ago it stopped producing chlorine. They display shows 0 salt generation. Took T cell 15 to local pool supply store. The cell tested good. Purchased a replacement and installed. Nothing on the display now. Removed and re-installed old board. Display works but not generating. Do I need to purchase a new display or am I missing something. Thanks

Allendale
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: I have a 9450 Polaris sport remote control pool cleaner , a Hayward chlorine feeder , a jandy pro series stealth pool pump and hoses and fittings and filters i also have 1 Laing circulating pump

Re: Hayward GLX-PCB-RITE issues

Postby Allendale » Fri 10 Apr, 2020 15:06

I have a Hayward CL220 if that would be any help along with a lot of other pool equipment you could get a fair price I’m selling my business to start a knew business in lawn an landscaping I am also always willing to trade and if you put the word out there I happen to Win them you win I will give you 10 percent of what I make why not what do you have to lose

Return to “Salt Water Chlorine Generators, Ozone, UV”