Getting a false "no flow" message on Jandy TruClear chlorinator system

SWGs, salt water chlorine generators, chlorinators,
ozone generators, UV systems, . . .
cmckissick12
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 12x20 inground saltwater pool, 4 feet deep, vinyl liner.

Jandy pump, Jandy filter, Jandy TruClear chlorinator system.

Getting a false "no flow" message on Jandy TruClear chlorinator system

Postby cmckissick12 » Fri 25 Jun, 2021 15:47

Hello,

I am a new pool owner as of 1-2 months ago. Recently (earlier this week) I had some water chemistry issues (algae on liner, cloudy water, etc.) but was able to treat it all myself with the help of a local pool store, my water looks awesome now.

Currently my issue is that my Jandy TruClear chlorinator system keeps giving me a "no flow" message on the panel. However, there is tons of water passing over the cell. I have checked the cell, it is not dirty at all. The arrows are pointing the right direction. I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting the sensor cable from the cell to the power pack. I have tried shutting down my pump/filter as well as the chlorinator. Nothing is making the "no flow" message go away! I want to get this fixes ASAP because I know that as long as it says "no flow," that I am not getting any chlorination to my pool and I am worried that my water will not be stable.

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Denniswiseman
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 10k inground fibreglass, Telescopic Cover, Hayward Powerline pump, Quality filter with glass media, 27kw output heat pump, K-2006C test kit

Re: Getting a false "no flow" message on Jandy TruClear chlorinator system

Postby Denniswiseman » Sat 26 Jun, 2021 04:49

Can't help with the "No Flow" issue but get some chlorine in the pool as it will soon be a pond

Return to “Salt Water Chlorine Generators, Ozone, UV”