Is a pool pump speed controller necessary ?

Pool pumps, pool filters and the plumbing of
swimming pools. Sand filters, cartridge filters,
fabric filters and alternative filter media.
Teapot
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 12 x 24 (45m3) liner pool, Triton TR60 filter with AFM glass media (Activate) and variable speed pump running 0.08HP

Re: Is a pool pump speed controller necessary ?

Postby Teapot » Thu 25 Jan, 2018 15:22

nick56 wrote:Yeah, its neccesary to controll speed of pool pump
For enjoying holidays with summer pool.....

Not actually sure what your point is? Maybe you could come back and explain what it is you are referring to

Teapot
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 12 x 24 (45m3) liner pool, Triton TR60 filter with AFM glass media (Activate) and variable speed pump running 0.08HP

Postby Teapot » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 04:16

Ethan, what has your post got to do with speed control on a pump? Now be a good chap and go away, nobody wants your acoustic covers.
Ethan Miller
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: my pool is a small pool that have a noise on it i just want to have same tips on how to lessen the noise

Postby Ethan Miller » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 23:34

Recently my wife and I built a swimming pool in our backyard and from a professional standpoint this was such a great learning experience. Building our pool allowed me to test out many of the pool products that I have recommended over the years. During this process I found there were products that I absolutely loved, but at the same time there were a few products that I have recommended on a daily basis that I would not recommend in the future again.
Teapot
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader

Postby Teapot » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 04:02

I only recommend products I or my customers have personally tested. Its worrying if you have recommended products that when you actually tested them failed. That should be a warning to forum folk not to listen to some people and their views.

Return to “Pool Pumps, Filters, Plumbing & Piping”