Water Guru Sense?

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
R3DB34RD
I'm new here
I'm new here

Water Guru Sense?

Postby R3DB34RD » Sat 15 May, 2021 15:59

What is the current thinking of this Water Guru Sense that states continuous water chemistry tracking?

Sounds too good to be true. Anyone have experience with one of these smart pool monitors that fit into skimmer basket?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jboyle
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Water Guru Sense?

Postby jboyle » Wed 21 Jul, 2021 10:49

I bought the water guru about 3 months ago. There was a learning curve on how to react to the readings and when to test. Apparently the system will perform a daily test. I wasn't aware of that and mostly out of curiosity tested frequently. The cassette is supposed to last a month. My first cassette lasted about 2 weeks. Lesson learned. I replaced the cassette and continue to receive "Replace Cassette" alerts even though the unit continued to perform daily tests. Now the unit seems to have stopped testing. I'm going to guess because the cassette has run out even though it's only 2 weeks since I replaced it and I'm letting the daily test as the only test. I write all this because I have contacted water guru support 3 times via email and have received nothing from them and there seems to be no other way to contact them. I would endorse the product even with the issues if I could get a reply and assuming the issues could be resolved but there customer support is abysmal.

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”