I need help Identifying this Older 1950s/ish skimmer plate cover

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
Skatterbrain
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: Old 1950s/ish Dotken in ground pool

I need help Identifying this Older 1950s/ish skimmer plate cover

Postby Skatterbrain » Wed 12 May, 2021 06:16

I have a 1950s ish Dotkens pool that I'm working on & trying to get replacement parts for. Remarkably with how old the pool is most all of the parts are still in great shape . Never the less I can't clean my pool until I get some of the parts I'm looking for ordered & installed.

So I need some help identifying what kind of Skimmer plate i have so that I can replace the 16" gasket that goes around my pool skimmer vacuum plate. Also see if im able to find a replacement Vacuum plate ( if possible) . Meanwhile I have been able to find the correct skimmer basket that I need which is fantastic , but trying to findout what kind of Vacuum plate this is & trying to find the correct gasket that i need, turns up nothing...
when I search for Pool skimmer vacuum plates, my search only ever comes up with ones that are to small , not the right kind or ones where the hose is attached in the center of the plate. And While trying to find the Gasket turns up Nothing at all in the realm of what I'm looking for.

If I could get some help , that would be great.

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”