Upgrade AquaLink

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
RWnTX
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: I have an 14,500 gallon inground gunite pool (no spa) with a waterfall, a bubbler feature, 2 deck jets , sand filter, IAquaLink IQ-2, Jandy 2.7 VSpd pump, aux cleaning pump, lights, SunQuest solar pool heater panels and a 72V DC pump to keep the water moving during the day.

Upgrade AquaLink

Postby RWnTX » Sat 17 Sep, 2022 17:06

I would like to be able to program more functions. Currently, I can assign programmed times to the filter pump on and off, aux cleaner pump on and off, and the waterfall and lights on and off. I would like to be able to program my Jandy 2.7 VSpd pump to run different speeds at assigned programmed times, add another 2 more JVAs and add a relay for my 72V DC pump on and off at assigned programmed times.

1) Can I upgrade my AquaLink RS-4 combo to the PS8 by simply changing the 50 pin circuit board on the back of my panel? I do not have a spa. I think the installer had a RS 4 combo available at the time.
2) What are the pros and cons of the All Button, the One Touch, and the Wireless One Touch control panel? I only have the AquaLink app since my system did not come with a control panel. I think I need one of the panels, but which one?

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”