Pool Covers

The basics of swimming pool maintenance.
New swimming pool owner's questions.
Help getting started with daily pool care.
What ones should have to keep in mind before buying a pool covers?

Pool Covers

Postby What ones should have to keep in mind before buying a pool covers? » Tue 15 May, 2012 07:16

Hi Guys,
Actually i got confused about pool covers, i m to install pool covers for my swimming pool and i don't have any idea about it, so can u please tell me what does good pool coves have how i ll know it would be best for my swimming pool.

pool covers

rosalind
Pool Care Proficient
Pool Care Proficient
My Pool: Private pool with 3.7 × 7.3 m

Pool Covers

Postby rosalind » Sat 19 May, 2012 00:05

What ones should have to keep in mind before buying a pool covers? wrote:Hi Guys,
Actually i got confused about pool covers, i m to install pool covers for my swimming pool and i don't have any idea about it, so can u please tell me what does good pool coves have how i ll know it would be best for my swimming pool.

pool covers

Well, I recommend you to use pool cover of Vinyl fabric.It is a great efficiency. Vinyl fabric protect performs many tasks. The first one is insulating content of the share. With the help of this you can keep the water of the share heated. The second operate of vinyl protect is protection and hygiene.
cpo2go
Swimming Pool Wizard
Swimming Pool Wizard
My Pool: 27,000 gal, pebble tec, all Pentair equipment; DE filter, 3/4 hp, 400k heater, Poolvergnuegen 4x Pool Cleaner

Pool Covers

Postby cpo2go » Sun 20 May, 2012 14:27

If you're just referring to a pool blanket, there are a few options but they are all pretty equal in my experience. They come with varying warranties but very few people collect on them. In which case it would make sense to go with the cheapest blanket. You might only keep it on the pool for 2 years before replacing it.
Depending on the area in which you live, even the cheap blue, plastic bubble cover will do the trick. It will help against evaporation, chemical loss, retain heat and allow heat in. Between all of these benefits, it pays for itself multiple times in it's life.
http://www.cpo2go.com
Pool and Spa Water Care Simplified.
Easy to use, fast results.
rosalind
Pool Care Proficient
Pool Care Proficient

Pool Covers

Postby rosalind » Tue 22 May, 2012 00:31

cpo2go wrote:If you're just referring to a pool blanket, there are a few options but they are all pretty equal in my experience. They come with varying warranties but very few people collect on them. In which case it would make sense to go with the cheapest blanket. You might only keep it on the pool for 2 years before replacing it.
Depending on the area in which you live, even the cheap blue, plastic bubble cover will do the trick. It will help against evaporation, chemical loss, retain heat and allow heat in. Between all of these benefits, it pays for itself multiple times in it's life.

Well, I am also agree that pool blanket is good option. The easy act of resting a share cover over your share when it is not in use can help keep it hotter. It is likely that you share will drop a lot of its warm during the evening if it is remaining discovered.
lightandspace
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast

Pool Covers

Postby lightandspace » Tue 29 May, 2012 04:21

thanks to you all guys for offering me the suggestion...
i think rosalind as you are architecture so it obvious you might would have a good knowledge and idea about pool covers and its types... so i would consider about about your views and try to install it soon..
thank you very much...
rosalind
Pool Care Proficient
Pool Care Proficient

Pool Covers

Postby rosalind » Wed 30 May, 2012 00:38

lightandspace wrote:thanks to you all guys for offering me the suggestion...
i think rosalind as you are architecture so it obvious you might would have a good knowledge and idea about pool covers and its types... so i would consider about about your views and try to install it soon..
thank you very much...

pool covers

Hi, lightandspace thanks for liking and accepting my views. You can get these pool covers at local discount stores as they offered different varieties as per the customer requirements.
lightandspace
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast

Pool Covers

Postby lightandspace » Tue 03 Jul, 2012 06:23

right i got it after contacted to many outdoor designer... and my work has also started and it is on the progress...

Return to “Basics for New Pool Owners”