I'm back after 10 years

Introduce yourself and let us know who you are.
We are happy to have you here!
Mbar
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: Putting in a 20 x40 gunite pool

I'm back after 10 years

Postby Mbar » Fri 17 Dec, 2021 08:55

Good morning, I want to introduce myself. I used to be a regular on the pool forum, 10 years ago my husband passed away and I sold my house so I no longer owned a pool. My old pool was fiberglass and I was very good at removing stains, posting a lot in the staining forum.I now live in the Philadelphia area. I am having a gunite pool installed at my new home which will be completed this spring. I am glad to see the forum is still here :D I see some old friends, and am looking forward to learning about the pool forum and all of the great advice you can find here. I think the information on this forum is invaluable . Thank you

Teapot1
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 12000 gallons vinyl liner,

Re: I'm back after 10 years

Postby Teapot1 » Sat 18 Dec, 2021 08:56

Welcome back!
Yes it ticks along here, some come by for advice and we never hear from them again, some are just looking for someone to agree with them hahaha.
As you are planning a new pool may I recommend Dr Drydens AFM ng filter media, the original AFM which I have used for 16 years was amazing but the new ng version should be incredible, I am fitting that in my filter this coming season.
See you soon!
I may not give you the answer you want to hear, but I will give an honest opinion of your situation as you decribe it.
Dorl
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby Dorl » Sat 18 Dec, 2021 21:36

Hi, Happy Holidays! I just joined, hoping to get some help with a pool problem but cannot figure out how to post. Would greatly appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thank you,

Dorl
Denniswiseman
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 10k inground fibreglass, Telescopic Cover, Hayward Powerline pump, Quality filter with glass media, 27kw output heat pump, K-2006C test kit

Postby Denniswiseman » Sun 19 Dec, 2021 03:29

You have already posted here

Don't post in another post with no relevance unless you can't work out how to do it
Click "Forums"
Select a Topic
Choose "New Topic" if there isn't a suitable one

Return to “Welcome Aboard”